8 Chocolate Treats...Under 80 Calories!
8 Chocolate Treats Under 80 Calories!
Reading about these chocolate treats in “Health” magazine made me want to go out and try every one of them, right away! Of course, the most deliciously chocolaty treat in my go-to chocoholic binge bin is a Glenny’s 100 Calorie Brownie. Still, these treats look pretty scrumptious. Indulge your inner chocoholic!
8 Chocolate Treats Under 80 Calories
1. Godiva White Chocolate Praline Heart (60 calories)
2. Compartes Chocolatier Lemongrass Chocolate Truffle (50 calories…2 for 100!)
3. 1 ounce of chocolate vodka with a shaved chocolate curl
4. 2 mango slices drizzled with 1 tablespoon Hershey’s Special Dark syrup
5. The Flour Pot Lace Heart Cookie (65 calories)
6. 1 cup Nestle No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa (50 calories…splurge on 1% milk!)
7. 84 (that’s right, eighty-four) candy-coated chocolate-covered sunflower seeds
8. ¼ cup Haagen Dazs Chocolate Low-Fat Sorbet with 1 fresh raspberry
This post was posted in Desserts, Diet Tips, Healthy Snack Diet Plan, What's New and was tagged with calorie counting, calories, chocolate, chocolate treats, diet, snack smart, snacks, treat diet, treats