- 3 pieces of Crispy Wheat
- 4-5 ounces of salmon
- 3 generous teaspoons of cream cheese
- Parsley or olives for garnish
- Place 1-1/2-2 ounces of salmon on a Crispy Wheat.
- Place a generous teaspoon of cream cheese on top of salmon.
- Place garnish of your choice on top and serve.
- (Can be prepared a couple of hours in advance.)
Makes about 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving): 130 Calories, 6.8g Fat, .6g Fiber
(Based on 1 piece of Crispy Wheat, 1.7 ounces of salmon, 1 tsp of cream cheese and 1 tsp of parsley)